Happy Thanksgiving! Big News Coming on #GivingTuesday
Posted by Bridge Alliance Education Fund on November 27, 2019 at 9:45 PM
Featured Blog Post: "Angry Uncle Bot" Helps You Prep for Thanksgiving Political Talk
Sign up for The Fulcrum; nonpartisan news coverage of the democracy reform movement!
It’s the holiday season again and #GivingTuesday is next week! Last year, 3.6 million donations were made to charities worldwide. This year, we are taking the opportunity to make a big announcement, so stay tuned!
In the meantime, we hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. It combines two of my loves in life: food and family. It is also an opportunity to express one’s appreciation to others. So on behalf of the Bridge Alliance family, we would like to say thank you:
- Thank you for reading our updates on the healthy self-governance movement
- Thank you for following us on Twitter and Facebook
- Thank you for reading member blog posts
- Thank you for every moment you’ve taken to learn about / support Bridge Alliance member organizations
- Most importantly, thank you for caring about our country. It is easy to get jaded in this political environment, but your commitment to a better future is an important part of a growing movement to revitalize our democratic republic.
Happy Holidays! And, as always, thank you for your support.
Bridge Alliance Education Fund
Think we missed a big news story involving a Bridge Alliance member? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make sure to get the story out on social media.
Bridge Alliance Members in the News:
Essential Partners - New York Times - The Family Meal: Tips for Staying Sane and Sated
Campus Vote Project - The Fulcrum - Meet the reformer: Mike Burns, who wants you to vote early (in age) and often
Common Ground Solutions; Voice of the People - Rochester City Newspaper - Immigration finds some common ground in local survey