Daily Resource Highlight - 1/4/2021
Posted by Bridge Alliance Education Fund on January 11, 2021 at 1:23 PM
Below are the highlights and featured resources of this past week’s Daily* Resource.
1/8/2020 - Thank You, Ted, for Being a Friend. Will You Join Him in 2021?
Who’s Ted? Ted Wetzel is the newest member of the Friends of Bridge Program. As a Friend of Bridge, Ted will now receive special invitations and updates that were previously only sent to Bridge Alliance members and partners. Friends of Bridge are also invited to join special briefings, get access to professional development courses, and receive exclusive FOB merchandise.
Perhaps most importantly, though, we’re looking to our Friends for guidance. We want committed supporters to pitch us ideas and give their feedback on our latest programming. Last week, we asked you to tell us how you plan to promote healthy self-governance in 2021, and the response we got made it clear that you want to take an active role in the new year. The Friends of Bridge program is a great way to do just that.
As for the winner of that contest...Daniel W. of Chicago, IL will be getting their choice of a Bridge Alliance t-shirt or mug. Daniel said that he will promote healthy self-governance in 2021 by “organizing more Civic Saturdays with Citizen University and expanding their program by collaborating with other organizations.” Great idea Daniel! And congratulations on your well-deserved win.
- American Sustainable Business Council (petition): Business Supports Protecting the Arctic Refuge
- Carsey School of Public Policy - December 23rd, 2020: COVID-19 Economic Crisis: By State
- Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget - December 31st, 2020: Our Top 20 Charts of 2020
- National Civic League - January 2nd, 2021: Turning Goodwill into Lasting Engagement
- ReConsider Media (podcast) December 28th, 2020: What is America's Rubicon? How America's Political Breakdown Looks a Lot Like Rome's
- Stand Up Republic (pledge): Sign The Pledge: Declare that you will not vote for anyone who undermines our elections and our Constitution