Daily Resource Highlight - 12/21/2020
Posted by Bridge Alliance Education Fund on December 28, 2020 at 1:05 PM
Below are the highlights and featured resources of this past week’s Daily* Resource.
12/22/2020 - Looking Forward
2020 has been a trying year. We will tell you about Bridge Alliance members’ accomplishments in an upcoming newsletter, but as a general rule, we are going to take a cue from our friends at Civil Squared and look forward to 2021!
2021 is going to start out tough. There’s no magic wand that will be waved when the clock strikes midnight on New Year’s Eve. However, we have a better understanding of the problems that we have to confront as a nation, and the Bridge Alliance Education Fund will do everything in our power to educate you about the issues and present you with possible solutions.
- Convergence has published recommendations on how to improve healthcare outcomes in California
- Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget is parsing through the recently passed COVID relief bill to determine what assistance is available and to whom
- American Sustainable Business Council is hosting a webinar on January 6th about how to rebuild our economy in a way that restores vulnerable communities
There is a lot of work to be done in the new year, but we’re confident that -- if we work together -- it will be a year worth celebrating.
- Ballotpedia - Election results, 2020: Voter turnout in Pivot Counties
- Civil Squared (podcast) December 21st, 2020: Civil Squared 2020 Gems Part I: Civil Discourse Tips
- Civil Squared - December 22nd, 2020: Let’s not review 2020
- Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget - December 21st, 2020: What's in the Final COVID Relief Deal of 2020?
- Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget - December 22nd, 2020: Upcoming Congressional Fiscal Policy Deadlines
- Convergence (study): A New California Government Entity to Address Health Care Costs & Affordability
- Project on Government Oversight - December 16th, 2020: Hearing Without Listening