Daily Resource Highlight - 09/12/2022
Posted by Bridge Alliance Education Fund on September 12, 2022 at 12:13 PM
Below are the highlights and featured resources of this past week’s Daily* Resource.
August 7, 2022 - The Easiest Way To Know Your State’s Voting Laws
We are two months away from this year’s election and Bridge Alliance member organizations want to make sure citizens are prepared to confidently approach the polls.
Did you know that Bill Track 50 and Ballotpedia collaborated on an extensive database filled with information about voting bills passed this year? This search engine easily allows users to view enacted bills, absentee/mail-in voting bills, bills introduced in the past week, bills introduced by democrats and republicans and so much more. Once you’ve seen bills that have already been acted on, get signed up with Issue Voter to start getting alerts when voting bills are being passed. Knowing your state’s voting laws can be extremely helpful when deciding who to keep in office so please take advantage of these tools!
As we get closer to election day, we will share as many resources as we have for you to make confident and informed votes. If you would like to check out the organizations with a focus on voting and elections, visit our Strengthening Integrity in Voting, Campaigns, and Elections member page.
- MWEG (Blog) September 1st : Principled Voter Part 1: Voting
- MWEG (Blog) September 1st: Principled Voter Part 2: Unity
- R Street Institute (Blog) August 31st: What Harm Reductionists Need to Keep People Alive | R Street
- R Street Institute (Blog) September 1st: By the Numbers: Parsing Cybersecurity Incident and Breach Reporting Requirements | R Street
- RepresentUs (Blog) September 2nd: 10 Reasons Why Americans Rank 'Threats to Democracy' as Their Number 1 Issue
- The Flip Side (Blog) September 2nd: Alaska Election