How to Become a Member Organization
The Bridge Alliance is an Invitation-Only Network.
If you are interested in membership, please review the basic requirements listed below. Please note that this criteria is subject to change and that we may use additional criteria in support of our mission:
- U.S. focus
- Collaborating on issues / policy / civic engagement and/or direct involvement with civic engagement (not networks)
- With some political focus
- Must be a corporation (not sole proprietor) or fiscally sponsored project of a nonprofit with reportable income
- Minimum annual budget of $250,000 per year
- Not a PAC or political party.
You can apply for membership by filling out and submitting the linked form.
If you do not qualify, you can still become a Citizen Member by signing up for our mailing list here. We also occasionally form strategic partnerships with organizations that aren't eligible for Bridge Alliance membership.
Email any questions to Info@BridgeAlliance.Us.
Membership requests are considered on a regular basis.